Re: [midatlanticretro] Free MS-DOS-era stuff (manuals, peripherals), Brooklyn

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      At 8/19/2011 08:36 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> I have some early MS-DOS era stuff, free
      >> Other than the Windows 1.0 manual, everything else you posted is borderline off-topic for this list.
      >>
      >> Also, it's rude to make your first message about sales without even introducing yourself.
      >
      >Crap.... as Tim just pointed out, you (new guy) are NOT selling
      >anything, but rather being kind and generous toward us. So, I apologize,
      >and shall now pull into a corner and work on my reading comprehension
      >skills. :)
      >
      >Sorry!!

      No worries, Evan! I know that your reaction was influenced by the borderline nature of the items, which I knew I was riding the edge of...having not really been new to this list (I lurked for a long time, and experienced bliss at the VCF a few months ago). I rejoined the list to make my posting, true.

      The good news is I got a taker from my area who is just thrilled to replace the items that his (ex-)wife had made him get rid of!

      FYI, all my stuff that's not borderline...I can't even vaguely bring myself to get rid of.

      - Ken