Re: [midatlanticretro] Scanned OSI Manuals Available

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      Excellent! I'm not in a huge hurry. I have plenty to work on with the Challenger III. Your modifications will definitely be helpful in getting started, though. I eventually want to have an ADTPro-workalike for the OSI, or at least the serial-based systems (that's all I have available at this time). Time to dust off the 6502 ASM I picked up through the KIM-1!

      For those interested, I stopped by Goldbond, VA and picked up more OSI manuals from Burgess MacNeal over the weekend. He's the original owner of one of my two OSI Challenger III systems (George Massenburg is the other), and he gave me another pile of manuals as big as the first. This one contained a manual for the CA-10X/550 board, a 16-ACIA serial board. That will be extremely helpful in getting something written for disk imaging! Here's the manual for the board:

      http://www.glitchwrks.com/osi/boards/CA-10X%20550%20Board%20Manual.pdf

      Thanks,
      Jonathan