Re: [midatlanticretro] Altair Kit #43

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      I'll check on Sunday.

      ------Original Message------
      From: Bill Degnan
      Sender: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      ReplyTo: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Altair Kit #43
      Sent: Aug 15, 2011 2:47 PM

      Yesterday I learned (from a video by Bruce Damer of digibarn.com) that MITS
      Altair 8800 serial numbers all started with "22" and that the production
      sequence comes from the numbers following the 22. I took a look and found
      that I have Altair 8800 Kit #43...cool. That would have put it in the very
      first run of 50 shipped in Jan 1975.

      What s/n is MARCH's?

      Bill Degnan