Re: [midatlanticretro] Free Osborne I in Phila area

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2011
      The first time I saw this was with another computer..
      So this is not the first time..

      There was someone "selling" a H9 in CT for what had to have been 3 months, I would e-mail and I would get nothing.. Then the spam rolled in.. They kept re-posting that offer.

      It just so happens that the one you posted looked exactly like the one I got caught in. But it was not in the free area, it was in the computer area.

      e-mail harvesters are getting more sophisticated.
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 12, 2011
        On 08/12/2011 07:02 PM, Christian Liendo wrote:
        > The first time I saw this was with another computer..
        > So this is not the first time..
        >
        > There was someone "selling" a H9 in CT for what had to have been 3 months, I would e-mail and I would get nothing.. Then the spam rolled in.. They kept re-posting that offer.
        >
        > It just so happens that the one you posted looked exactly like the one I got caught in. But it was not in the free area, it was in the computer area.
        >
        > e-mail harvesters are getting more sophisticated.

        Ways to break their fingers, and perhaps beat them up on their own
        front lawns in front of their spouses and children, need to become more
        sophisticated as well.

        Dave McGuire
        Port Charlotte, FL
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 12, 2011

          http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/366/365912/OffMyLawn.jpg

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 12, 2011
            On 08/12/2011 07:22 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
            >> Ways to break their fingers, and perhaps beat them up on their own
            >> front lawns in front of their spouses and children, need to become more
            >> sophisticated as well.
            >
            > http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/366/365912/OffMyLawn.jpg

            ROFL!!!

            --