Saturday

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
      This Saturday starting at 1:00, Henry Stinga and I will finish analyzing the
      electrical circuits in InfoAge's main event hall (the "dining room").
      Anyone who feels like showing up to help is welcome.

      Or you can just show up to check out my new car. :)

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007
        Anyone still up for a work day, with the primary goal of gutting a big room
        of its interior walls?

        The shipwreck club had to back out because of scheduling problems.

        Let me know ....
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007
          Won't be able to make it.  No ride.

          Anyone still up for a work day, with the primary goal of gutting a big room
          of its interior walls?

          The shipwreck club had to back out because of scheduling problems.

          Let me know ....

          Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
        • Joe Giliberti

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
              I guess it's cancelled since nobody committed ... we'll try again in a few weeks.