Re: switches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      At 08:51 AM 8/8/2011, you wrote:
      >>I have a server ready for MARCH...need a switch
      >
      >What kinda switch - a big red one? A pretty blue one?
      >MARCH has a huge bag of RED Imsai switches
      >and about 2-3 blue ones.
      >
      >10/100 ether switch?
      >I have 5 and 8 port ones to spare! Just say when.
      >
      >-- Jeff Jonas

      (emailing group..)

      I have a few servers that I have configured to host HTML pages in my
      garage. So, MARCH needs is a switch that will allow PC's to network
      to the server, for the room displays. They're in the garage only
      for a few days, I can't keep them in a hot garage for too long.

      For that matter, anyone need a DELL 2650, 2800, etc class server? I
      have a few more spares that have been taken out of production in
      working order. They were in in use hosting web sites for 4-7 years,
      then pulled as is our policy to only have newer stuff in production.