OT: Anyone with experience migrating Win 2003 web hosting to new server?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Off TOPIC

      Anyone with experience migrating Win 2003 web hosting to new server?

      I have two servers that I'd like to pull out of production, and move to two
      new servers. If you or anyone you know is looking for a one month
      contract, let me know directly. Please do not reply to this list. This is
      not a small project. There are complex web hosting accounts to move. On
      the bright side we can take care of the DNS stuff/hosting registration
      changes.

      I will consider only persons with prior experience specifically moving web
      hosting accounts, MS SQL, mySQL. ISP NOC experience, etc.

      Bill Degnan
      Degnan Co
      degnanco.net
      Wilmington, Delaware