Re: [midatlanticretro] TRS 80 video on AOL

  • Timothy Fagan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

      Let me go watch Christian's videos now... :-)

      On Aug 3, 2011, at 10:45 AM, B Degnan wrote:

      TRS 80 Video on AOL today

      http://www.aol.com/video/computer-could-only-hold-1-email/1091346265001/?ncid=wsc-video-cards-image-78112339001

      WARNING: Before you view, it's got some accuracy issues. Relax,
      stretch your neck before viewing.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
        At 10:35 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

        >Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in
        >the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

        Yah, that might be it!

        bd
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2011
          I spent a bit of time looking for an original Radio Shack TRS-80 Commercial on YouTube...

          That guy from Australia is cool. I enjoyed his videos..