Re: [midatlanticretro] TRS 80 video on AOL

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
    • Timothy Fagan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
        Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

        Let me go watch Christian's videos now... :-)

        On Aug 3, 2011, at 10:45 AM, B Degnan wrote:

        TRS 80 Video on AOL today

        http://www.aol.com/video/computer-could-only-hold-1-email/1091346265001/?ncid=wsc-video-cards-image-78112339001

        WARNING: Before you view, it's got some accuracy issues. Relax,
        stretch your neck before viewing.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
          At 10:35 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

          >Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in
          >the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

          Yah, that might be it!

          bd
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2011
            I spent a bit of time looking for an original Radio Shack TRS-80 Commercial on YouTube...

            That guy from Australia is cool. I enjoyed his videos..