Re: [midatlanticretro] Scelbi 8H/8B- looking for information

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 7:46 AM
      At 10:21 AM 8/3/2011, you wrote:
      >connection through Evan with John Titus.
      >
      >Doubtful that Titus would have and/or recall Scelbi details.

      really? You'd think he'd know about the Scelbi like someone at MITS
      would know an IMSAI
      bd
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 3:16 PM
        Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.

        Regards,
        Mike W.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 8:58 PM
          At 06:16 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

          >Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the
          >Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.
          >
          >Regards,
          >Mike W.

          true, I was only thinking if I made a competing 8008 system I might
          want to check out the other one too. See how it worked, etc.