TRS 80 video on AOL

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      TRS 80 Video on AOL today

      http://www.aol.com/video/computer-could-only-hold-1-email/1091346265001/?ncid=wsc-video-cards-image-78112339001

      WARNING: Before you view, it's got some accuracy issues. Relax,
      stretch your neck before viewing.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      • Timothy Fagan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
          Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

          Let me go watch Christian's videos now... :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
            At 10:35 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

            >Accuracy issues? Like the fact that all the commercials included in
            >the video were of the CoCo, *NOT* the TRS 80 Mod I?

            Yah, that might be it!

            bd
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2011
              I spent a bit of time looking for an original Radio Shack TRS-80 Commercial on YouTube...

              That guy from Australia is cool. I enjoyed his videos..