Re: [midatlanticretro] Scelbi 8H/8B- looking for information

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
      >>> I would think MARCH would have the necessary info, being our
      connection through Evan with John Titus.

      Doubtful that Titus would have and/or recall Scelbi details.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
        At 10:21 AM 8/3/2011, you wrote:
        >connection through Evan with John Titus.
        >
        >Doubtful that Titus would have and/or recall Scelbi details.

        really? You'd think he'd know about the Scelbi like someone at MITS
        would know an IMSAI
        bd
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
          Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.

          Regards,
          Mike W.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
            At 06:16 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

            >Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the
            >Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.
            >
            >Regards,
            >Mike W.

            true, I was only thinking if I made a competing 8008 system I might
            want to check out the other one too. See how it worked, etc.