Re: [midatlanticretro] Scelbi 8H/8B- looking for information

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
      I would think MARCH would have the necessary info, being our
      connection through Evan with John Titus.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
        >>> I would think MARCH would have the necessary info, being our
        connection through Evan with John Titus.

        Doubtful that Titus would have and/or recall Scelbi details.
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
          At 10:21 AM 8/3/2011, you wrote:
          >connection through Evan with John Titus.
          >
          >Doubtful that Titus would have and/or recall Scelbi details.

          really? You'd think he'd know about the Scelbi like someone at MITS
          would know an IMSAI
          bd
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
            Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.

            Regards,
            Mike W.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
              At 06:16 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:

              >Hmm - maybe - though although the Mark-8 uses the same 8008 as the
              >Scelbi, the implementation is quite different - they are not clones.
              >
              >Regards,
              >Mike W.

              true, I was only thinking if I made a competing 8008 system I might
              want to check out the other one too. See how it worked, etc.