laptop fever

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      thats all I hear lately! Actually I just obtained a
      pair of Zenith Minisports. Theyre so cute! Each har a
      teeny tiny 2inch floppy drive. Cant power them on
      yet...no juice. Cant verify if theyre functional, but
      Im working on it. The original Zenith something sport,
      my first lt, was mint. There was nothing on that
      things mobo you couldnt replace (like a desktop pc).
      This little thing has loads of weird chips. Not unlike
      the Convertible or the Toshibas I bet.

      http://mail.yahoo.com