Re: [midatlanticretro] Toshiba T 1100 Plus Follow up

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      I have a T1200 that should find a new owner.
      This was in the days when power saving technology was just in it's infancy.
      The embedded disk and modem both have their own individual power
      switches for example. It looks very good but I haven't seen the unit power
      up through the DC port. May be just a dead battery.

      John A.