Toshiba T 1100 Plus Follow up

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      The 1200 baud modem tested successfully... (by calling my friend's
      phone) I have not tested the modem on the unit I plan to give away,
      but if you're interested in the laptop I will do so for you. The
      power supply is a 15W.
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
        I have a T1200 that should find a new owner.
        This was in the days when power saving technology was just in it's infancy.
        The embedded disk and modem both have their own individual power
        switches for example. It looks very good but I haven't seen the unit power
        up through the DC port. May be just a dead battery.

        John A.