OT: Non-vintage Ethernet cards for free

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      I'm trying to clean house a bit and wanted to get rid of some older, but not vintage, Ethernet cards. These come together; I don't want to ship different cards to different people:

      * 3Com Ehterlink III, EISA, with docs, software and box.

      * No-name NE2000 clone, EISA.

      * Microdyne NE2000 clone, EISA, with disks, docs, box.

      * Two no-name PCIe boards; will probably be recognized by Linux.

      * 3com 3C905C, PCIe.

      You pay shipping from southern NJ; maybe $10? I live in Medford but work in Moorestown, so I could meet someone to do a direct hand-off.

      Email off-line if interested.

      Bob