OT: Non-vintage Ethernet cards for free
- View SourceI'm trying to clean house a bit and wanted to get rid of some older, but not vintage, Ethernet cards. These come together; I don't want to ship different cards to different people:
* 3Com Ehterlink III, EISA, with docs, software and box.
* No-name NE2000 clone, EISA.
* Microdyne NE2000 clone, EISA, with disks, docs, box.
* Two no-name PCIe boards; will probably be recognized by Linux.
* 3com 3C905C, PCIe.
You pay shipping from southern NJ; maybe $10? I live in Medford but work in Moorestown, so I could meet someone to do a direct hand-off.
Email off-line if interested.