Re: [midatlanticretro] Futurecomp 9000

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011
      >>> Wells Fargo commercial with ASR 33 they called the Futurecomp 9000...ug. Not one person in the huge team involved with a national commercial knew what a teletype is

      Saw that.

      I think they were just trying to be funny and mock tech trends.

      In their defense, that doesn't mean nobody knew what it is. In fact at a bank it is likely multiple people DID know what it is.

      Although my first reaction was, "Too bad they didn't rent that from MARCH." We made a killing on the Esquire photo shoot a few years ago. :)