Offer on comp.os.cpm...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      Anybody up NJ way see this:

      Article 43042 in comp.os.cpm:
      From: UnixNut <michael.smith20@...>
      Subject: Omni4 (Kaypro 2) Logic Analyzer, Kaypro 4 and CPM/Z80 library for
      sale
      Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

      All,

      Forgive the interruption. Due to a move, I would like to sell my Omni4
      Logic Analyzer (a Kaypro 2 commerically adapted), Kaypro 4 system, and
      my CPM/Z80 library. I'm posting here first, because I would really
      like them to go to a home where they will be appreciated/used. I live
      in southern NJ, and would prefer to arrange a pickup.

      Pictures / Details are at

      http://www.unixnut.net/forsale/kaypro4/Kaypro4.html

      http://www.unixnut.net/forsale/omni4/Omni4.html

      The library includes:

      CP/M Techniques (Ken Barbier)
      Digital Research CP/M 1.4 & 2.0 Documentation (Morrow Designs, Inc.)
      CP/M-86 Operating System Users Guide / Programmers Guide / System
      Guide (DR)
      Turbo Pascal V2.0 Ref Manual (Borland)
      Osborne CP/M User Guide, Microsoft Softcard Edition (Thom Hogan)
      Osborne CP/M User Guide, Second Edition (Thom Hogan)
      CP/M Primer (Murtha & Waite)
      Programmer's Guide to CP/M (Sol Libes)
      System Programming Under CP/M-80 (Hughes)
      Z80 Assembly Language Programming (Leventhal)
      The S-100 & Other Micro Buses (POE & Goodwin)
      CP/M Handbook with MP/M (Zaks)
      CP/M Assembly Language Programming (Barbier)
      The Programmers CP/M Handbook (Johnson-Laird)
      Mastering CP/M (Miller)
      Soul Of CP/M (Waite & Lafore)
      CP/M Bible (Waite & Angermeyer)

      I can be contacted at michael DOT smith20 at gmail dot com.

      Thanks.