items for sale with prices

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 8:03 AM
      The following items are at my home in Landenberg, PA that I want to
      sell. Minimim $20 order if shipped.

      -----Any of the following are available $30 each---

      Zenith 8088 plasma display laptop with extra parts, working.

      Commodore 2031 drives, (not working or not fully working)

      Commodore 8050 drive, (not working but diagnosed problem, fixable)

      NOS TRS 80 Model III disk drive controllers

      -----Any of the following are available $20 each---

      TRS 80 Model II keyboards,nice shape, untested. One worked the last
      time my model II worked.

      IBM PS/2 8513 monitors

      Zenith composite monitors with TRS 80 Model 1 adapters (can be used
      on anything from Apple, TRS 80, other monochrome composite)

      External disk drive enclosures with power supply

      IBM PS/2 keyboards "M" model working.

      NOS TRS 80 Model III RS232 cards

      ------Any of the following are available $10 each ----

      IBM PS/2 keyboards not fully working, missing keys, etc

      TRS 80 Model III disk drives (untested/as-is) Texas Peripherals SSSD

      "post-Vintage" 13" VGA monitors - tell me what you want don't ask me
      what I have :-)