re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: This is the coolest thing I've ever seen

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2011

      > So it's good that someone defined a set of projects with these features
      and created a Web Ring to associate and preserve these efforts. In that
      context, why is this posted as "off-topic" for MARCH? I've just made the
      case.

      Good question why, technically this is a homebrew 70's-esque computer
      constructed well after the common era for such devices, essentially a
      "reproduction". Not important.

      Anyway, I had asked if anyone in this group had ever constructed the
      Paperclip Computer before. No one?