Re: [midatlanticretro] Heathkit

  • systems_glitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
      The Heath/Zenith H/Z-19 terminals are really great...I've got one that
      serves as my main bench terminal, and another waiting to be repaired.
      My only real complaint about them is that the baud select switches are
      /inside/, requiring removal of the top of the case (which invariably
      has things piled on it). Good reason to modify all console boards to
      run at 9600 bps!

      I'd like to convert one of the H-19s I have to a H-89...cool form factor!

      Jonathan