Re: Multitech MPF-PC 8088 need help

  • enrlaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2011
      Thanks for your answer. I have to say that in the italian old ad was written that before to boot the CP/M from the disk was loaded from the same disk a little file called "DIOS" that the CP/M used so this file gone between the BIOS of the motherboard and the CP/M itself. So if this is true this machine will never load CP/M again without its proper CP/M diskette.

      Thanks
      Enrico