Cromemco D+7A Revision E schematic

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
      Cromemco D+7A Revision E schematic All --

          Does anyone have a copy or a scan of the schematic for the Revision E version of the Cromemco D+7A board? I have  Rev.E board and a Rev.C schematic (which is a bad scan to begin with).

          Let me know. Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2011
        Richard Cini wrote:

        > Does anyone have a copy or a scan of the schematic for the Revision E
        > version of the Cromemco D+7A board? I have Rev.E board and a Rev.C
        > schematic (which is a bad scan to begin with).

        I'm on it! - Herb