Re: [midatlanticretro] C-128 and Books in Gettysburg

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      I contacted him. I would like this stuff. But he lives in Gettysburg. I live near InfoAge. So it’s far from me. Is there anyone on this list that lives close to Gettysburg that maybe can pick up and hold on to it until they come to Infoage area ?

      JeffB

      Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 1:37 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] C-128 and Books in Gettysburg

      Please contact Barry Powell directly, if interested.

      Mike Loewen mailto:mloewen%40cpumagic.scol.pa.us

      On Jul 5, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Barry Powell <mailto:only6togo%40yahoo.com> wrote:

      Have 50+ old computer magazines from 198x's.

      > RUN, COMPUTER
      GAZETTE, COMMODORE etc.

      >Most are for the C-64. There are also
      articles and type
      >in programs for other early computers.

      Plus a 128 still in box (as is ) I used it for about
      >a week in
      198X.

      > I also have two Atari cassett players (as
      is).

      >I live in Gettysburg PA. so I know the books might
      >be
      to much. For the most part they are good shape.

      >RSVP
      >
      >Cleaning house and they are going
      soon.

      >Barry
      >
      >  "
      href="mailto:only6togo%40yahoo.com">mailto:only6togo%40yahoo.com"