A favor please, re: VCF

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2006
      There's been a trend in VCF events of the past where everyone signs up to
      exhibit at the last minute. The problem is that people would log on the VCF
      site, see that no one's signed up yet, and therefore get scared off from
      taking the trip.

      So, even if your exhibit is only partially planned out, please sign up
      sooner rather than later. You can always update the description later on.
      For now you can just put in a sentence or two like "Timeline of Apple II
      computers" or whatever your plan might be.

      This will ensure that we get some momentum and it will help spare your
      fearless leaders some unnecessary stress. :)

    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2006
        FYI: The rules and regulations links on
        http://www.vintage.org/2006/east/exhibit.php
        gives a page not found.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2006
          Eh, just ignore that part for now.  Unlike in the Trenton show, we make our own rules!

          "Play nice with the other children" is the main rule.