My computer history book project at kickstarter.com

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
      Hey guys,

      Please consider checking out my book publication funding at - http://t.co/8iSzNKF

      I understand if you're not directly interested in buying a copy, but anything you can do to help me publicize it - I'd appreciate it! Please help spread the word, "like" it on Facebook and tweet about it, etc.

      Thanks!
      Best,
      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Classic Computing Blog
      Classic Computing Show video podcast
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

    • Andrew Molloy