Re: Mac OS9 CD

  • darren_outatime
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 9:23 PM
      Hi Rich-

      You can download an image of the Mac OS 9.0.4 CD from this link:

      http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/mac-os-904

      The website even says that it is a "Good OS for sheepshaver."

      There are other OS versions available at this website too.

      If that image doesn't work for some reason, I have a copy of OS 9.0, however I don't know if it's retail or not because it is literally a copy (not an oem Apple CD). Just let me know if you need it and I can investigate it further.

      Good luck!
      Darren (outatime)