OT: Anyone spend any time at the NY Public library?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      I need a copy of an article for a personal project. Getting in to NY is a chore, and I don't have a day to dedicate to it.

      Anyone want to go on a mission for me?

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        I'll do it. I work in Manhattan now and I know my way around that library.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011

          Im in florida right now at the shuttle launch, but I can do it when I get back

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android