Re: Ferguson BigBoard

  • enrlaz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2011
      Ciao Bill,
      i'm happy to know you could have 4 bigboards. I not understood what you said: "Two are probably already set to act as XEROX 820-1's", anyway i'm a little anxious to see ALL the photos.

      Enrico

      Pls: for all it is better to write the full name "Ferguson Bigboard" because let me say that it is impossible to find threads if tou change the size of the full name. Bigboard also has too many meanings (NYSE, scoreboard, etc.) Same thing for "Microcornucopia" I found some "microc" and sometimes is mistaken for micro-C + + compiler. thanks