Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM PCjr hardware add-ons/availability/PC Enterprises

  • Brian Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
      :)  "junk" is a term used by many who sold 3rd party stuff for jr...hehe....But still a great challenge of a computer to modify and play with

      Brian

      Bill Pileggi <wpileggi@...> wrote:
      PC Enterprises sounds good to me. I know they were in N. NJ., because it was a local call from work. One of my co-workers at the time (1991+) was also nursing along a PCjr, so we were looking for add-ons. Early on, I called and asked if they wanted any PCjr's in trade for hardware - No, they said, they were trying to get rid of that stuff (junk?). Bill KA3AIS

      Message: 5
         Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:44:23 -0800 (PST)
         From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>
      Subject: Re: IBM PCjr hardware add-ons/availability

      Was the company PC Enterpises? I have one of their later catalogs in a box
      somewhere. Catalogs are as valuable as magazines as they document
      specifications. I save that kind of stuff.