Re: GENIAC

  • RonK
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2011
      Great Find!
      I donated all my GENIAC stuff to the Computer History Museum out in Mountain View, California, since they are the custodians of all the Edmund C. Berkeley papers.

      Let me know though, if you need any extra screws :-)

      Ron Kushnier

      > I just picked up a unbuilt GENIAC..
      >
      > Only one of the little bags and the manual bag is open..
      >
      > The box is completely busted.

    • RonK
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2011
        The battery holder prongs on my GENIAC were so tight that they squeezed and deformed the zinc casing on the cell. They really knew how to build things back then! :-)

        Ron