Tandy manuals available, make offer(s)

  • B. Degnan by way of B Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME HOW MUCH I WANT FOR THESE.  MAKE OFFER, BEST OFFER GETS IT.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST WITH QUESTIONS

      Offer deadline 7/15

      Send inquiries to http://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm
      Include
      item
      offer
      pickup/ship?
      If ship your address.
      Do you also need the disk, where applicable, if not listed with manual?

      $20 minimum order for items shipped.

      Thanks!

      Legend:
      1.  title of manual
      2.  original or copy
      3.  disks included/missing/no disks
      4.  original binder included
      5.  comments

      Tandy Manuals Available, Inventory by Sean of Degnan Co:
      ----------------------------

      1.  TRS-Xenix Operations Guide
      2.  original
      3.  no disks
      4.  original binder included
      5.  binder separator w/tabs

      1.  Tandy 6000 - XENIX MultiUsr OS
      2.  original
      3.  disks missing
      4.  original binder included
      5.

      1.  TRS-80 Binder
      2.  not a manual
      3.  no disks
      4.  original binder
      5.  Pages of printed program code

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Owner's Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  disks missing
      4.  original binder
      5.  Actual Manual

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Payroll Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Not original binder
      5.  Information on payroll for each state.

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Accounts Receivable
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Not original binder
      5.  How to create invoices.

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Accounts Receivable
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original binder
      5.  How to create invoices.

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - BASIC Ref. Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Not original binder
      5.  How to program in BASIC

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Accounts Receivable
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Not original binder
      5.  How to create invoices.

      1.  TRS-80 - Daisy Wheel Printer II
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  User Guide for a printer.

      1.  TRS-80 - Daisy Wheel Printer II
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  User Guide for a printer.

      1.  TRS-80 - Line Printer V
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  User Guide for a printer.

      1.  TRS-80 - Line Printer V
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  User Guide for a printer.

      1.  TRS-80  RS-232-C Interface
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  User Guide for expansion unit.

      1.  TRS-80  VR-RS-232-C Interface User's Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  Tech guide for this interface

      1.  TRS-80 - Profile II
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original binder
      5.  User Guide for a filing system.

      1.  TRS-80 - Inventory Management System
      2.  Copy
      3.  Disk Copy included.
      4.  not original binder
      5.  User Guide the IMS software.

      1.  TRS-80 Model II - Scripsit 2.0
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original booklet
      5.  Reference Manual for software.

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Disk System Owner's Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Binder
      5.  Reference Manual

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Disk System Owner's Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Book
      5.  Some signs of use, writing in pages.

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Technical Reference Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Book
      5.  Technical details of computer's circuits.

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Operation and BASIC Ref. Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Book
      5.  In good shape

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Operation and BASIC Ref. Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Book
      5.  In ok shape

      1.  TRS-80 Model III - Line Printer III
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Booklet
      5.  Its a booklet about the printer.

      1.  TRS-80 Model I, III, & 4 - TRS80 ROM Routines Documented (Jack Decker)
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Book
      5.  Not a Tandy brand product, from "The Alternative Source"

      1.  TRS-80 Series-I Editor Assembler
      2.  Original
      3.  Orignal disk
      4.  Original Binder
      5.  In good shape

      1.  TRS-80 Model 4/4p TRSDOS v6 Disk OS and BASIC Interpreter
      2.  Original
      3.  3 discks
      4.  Original Binder
      5.  Great shape

      1.  TRS-80 Model 4 Disk System Owner's Manual
      2.  Original
      3.  no disks
      4.  Original Binder
      5.  In good shape

      Assorted Model I, III, 4 startup guides/quick guide booklets.

      CCR081 Cassette Tape Recorder User Guide

      TRS80 - Model II System Desk Assembly Guide

      TRS80 - Model I Floppy Disk Diagnostic Guide ( The Micro Clinic) Community
      Paper.

      Zork Guide for Model III

      Raaka-Tu Guide for Model I/III