Re: [midatlanticretro] Happy 4th

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
      Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
      secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
      (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers. :)

      *** I have figured out why I have black messages. When I try to snip out
      parts of my reply and bottom post, there is some embedded html somewhere
      that makes it invisible. So I have to use plain text to avoid that problem.

      *** This is the message that should have been sent :
      *** Happy 4th to you !
      *** Strangely I happen to be watching a Twilight Zone episode called
      “Walking Distance” where a grown man walks into the past. His hometown
      exactly as it was when he was a kid. Enjoying his favorite memories of
      summer time Summer is my favorite time as well.
      *** Lots of things happening, places to go, things to do etc.
      *** Jeff B