IBM PCjr hardware add-ons/availability/PC Enterprises

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      PC Enterprises sounds good to me. I know they were in N. NJ., because it was a local call from work. One of my co-workers at the time (1991+) was also nursing along a PCjr, so we were looking for add-ons. Early on, I called and asked if they wanted any PCjr's in trade for hardware - No, they said, they were trying to get rid of that stuff (junk?). Bill KA3AIS

      Message: 5
      Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:44:23 -0800 (PST)
      From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>
      Subject: Re: IBM PCjr hardware add-ons/availability

      Was the company PC Enterpises? I have one of their later catalogs in a box
      somewhere. Catalogs are as valuable as magazines as they document
      specifications. I save that kind of stuff.

    • Brian Heise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
        :)  "junk" is a term used by many who sold 3rd party stuff for jr...hehe....But still a great challenge of a computer to modify and play with

        Brian

           Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:44:23 -0800 (PST)
           From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>