Happy 4th

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
      Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
      secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
      (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers. :)
    • Bob Aviles
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hi everyone,

          I absolutely agree with Evan, and happy 4th!!!!!!!!!

        Bobby

        Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
        secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
        (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers. :)

      • Bob Flanders
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011

          Thank you & happy Forth to you too. ;)

          On Jul 4, 2011 10:29 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:
          > Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
          > secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
          > (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers. :)
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
            On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
            Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
            secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
            (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers.  :)

            and where a decommissioned Atlas missile silo can be renovated into a home.
            http://www.underground-homes.com/underground-house.htm

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011

              Thank you & happy Forth to you too. ;)

              We covered that joke two months ago ... "May the Forth" and "Revenge of the Fifth" .... !!!
            • Jeffrey Brace

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011

                  On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                  Thank you & happy Forth to you too. ;)

                  this is the comp.sci joke,  not Star Wars

                  We covered that joke two months ago ... "May the Forth" and "Revenge of the Fifth" .... !!!

                  these are the Star Wars joke,  not comp.sci jokes,
                  and that has a typo -  it should be "May the Fourth"
                  which of course is celebrated on May 4th and the other is on May 5th

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011

                    We covered that joke two months ago ... "May the Forth" and "Revenge of the Fifth" .... !!!

                    these are the Star Wars joke,  not comp.sci jokes, and that has a typo -  it should be "May the Fourth"
                    which of course is celebrated on May 4th and the other is on May 5th

                    Yes I get the difference .... just read it too fast.
                  • Jeffrey Brace
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                      Happy Indy Day everyone .... it's nice to live in a county where a
                      secret military lab can become a headquarters for something as
                      (relatively) trivial as collecting old computers. :)

                      *** I have figured out why I have black messages. When I try to snip out
                      parts of my reply and bottom post, there is some embedded html somewhere
                      that makes it invisible. So I have to use plain text to avoid that problem.

                      *** This is the message that should have been sent :
                      *** Happy 4th to you !
                      *** Strangely I happen to be watching a Twilight Zone episode called
                      “Walking Distance” where a grown man walks into the past. His hometown
                      exactly as it was when he was a kid. Enjoying his favorite memories of
                      summer time Summer is my favorite time as well.
                      *** Lots of things happening, places to go, things to do etc.
                      *** Jeff B