RE: [midatlanticretro] IBM 1130 tapes

  • Sypniewski, Bernard Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      Dear David,
           Do you know what the "Problem Language Analyser" is? I am, among other things, a linguist and would be interested if this has to do with natural language processing.
      Bernard Sypniewski
      Department of Computer Science
      Rowan University - Camden Campus

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      • Sypniewski, Bernard Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
          Sounds like, from the brief description, that this might be a decision support system. I'm pretty sure that IBM fooled around with them as did many others.
          Bernard Sypniewski I would be interested in that too.