FS: Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 workstation

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      I have a Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 (Model 140) complete workstation:
      20" Trinitron monitor, Sun keyboard, optical mouse and mousepad.

      Works great, just installed OpenBSD 4.9

      Under no circumstances will I consider shipping it anywhere.
      If you know how much this monitor weighs, you know exactly why.

      Make an offer. Reply off-list.

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • Bob Aviles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Hi Andy,

           I have no idea how much it is worth, so can you give me idea?
        Where are locate at?

        Thank
        Bobby