Re: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      On 7/3/11 8:33 AM, Phone wrote:
      > I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our
      > computers

      [raises hand]

      Lots of HP handhelds here...HP-35, -45, most of the -20 series, -75C
      and D. Also "daily driver" HP-28S and 48SX (desk) and 41CV (lab). Lots
      of HP-IL equipment as well. All functional.

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
        Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:07 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

        It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

        It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

            *** I got a Commodore Calculator myself. I bought off ebay. I forget which model it is. But I thought it was cool since I had no idea until that point that Commodore made anything other than Microcomputers.

            *** Speaking of Calculator Wars, can anyone recommend a good book that tells about this story ?

            *** Jeff B