Re: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

  • Phone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our computers

      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
      It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

      It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        On 7/3/11 8:33 AM, Phone wrote:
        > I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our
        > computers

        [raises hand]

        Lots of HP handhelds here...HP-35, -45, most of the -20 series, -75C
        and D. Also "daily driver" HP-28S and 48SX (desk) and 41CV (lab). Lots
        of HP-IL equipment as well. All functional.

        Dave McGuire
        Port Charlotte, FL
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
          Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:07 AM
          Subject: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

          It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

          It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

              *** I got a Commodore Calculator myself. I bought off ebay. I forget which model it is. But I thought it was cool since I had no idea until that point that Commodore made anything other than Microcomputers.

              *** Speaking of Calculator Wars, can anyone recommend a good book that tells about this story ?

              *** Jeff B