Found a Commodore C108

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

      It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch
    • Phone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our computers

        Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
        It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

        It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
          On 7/3/11 8:33 AM, Phone wrote:
          > I bet a lot of us have a small vintage calculator stash amongst our
          > computers

          [raises hand]

          Lots of HP handhelds here...HP-35, -45, most of the -20 series, -75C
          and D. Also "daily driver" HP-28S and 48SX (desk) and 41CV (lab). Lots
          of HP-IL equipment as well. All functional.

          Dave McGuire
          Port Charlotte, FL
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
            Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:07 AM
            Subject: [midatlanticretro] Found a Commodore C108

            It's kinda cool looking... I did some research on it, it was a best seller before Texas Instruments undercut them.

            It's pretty cool to see old Commodore stuff.. I want to get a watch

                *** I got a Commodore Calculator myself. I bought off ebay. I forget which model it is. But I thought it was cool since I had no idea until that point that Commodore made anything other than Microcomputers.

                *** Speaking of Calculator Wars, can anyone recommend a good book that tells about this story ?

                *** Jeff B