Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM PCjr hardware add-ons/availability

  • Brian Heise
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
      As a matter of fact....I completely forgot about PCE.  They were there (and still are) in NJ...Actually..I got their last to big boxes of "stuff" about 2.5 yrs ago.  I have spoken with Joseph Calabria a few times about what a great company it was.  Thats also where I got a lightpen for my jr (really rare, because I know of noone else to have ever had one....)...They are now 100% jr-free though...  Heck I even got some of their old testing HDD's, etc....I was hoping for some cool stuff on them, but really nothing there :(

      Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
      Was the company PC Enterpises? I have one of their later catalogs in a box somewhere. Catalogs are as valuable as magazines as they document specifications. I save that kind of stuff.