Virtual Vintage Computer Garage Sale

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
      I am selling off a few things:

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/itemsavailable/2011/

      Items located in Wilmington, Delaware USA

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
        At 06:59 PM 6/29/2011, you wrote:
        >I am selling off a few things:
        >
        >http://www.vintagecomputer.net/itemsavailable/2011/
        >
        >Items located in Wilmington, Delaware USA
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Bill

        I should add

        1. Yes shipping is available but the minimum order is $20 if you
        want to have an item shipped
        2. If the item was donated to me with intention not to sell, the $
        will go to MARCH as a donation.
        3. Items with initials on them are tentatively sold
        4. Cash, Paypal, CreditCard, check accepted
        5. Pick up welcome - Wilmington, Delaware

        Bill
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
          Bill,

          I'm interested in a few things you've got listed. In order of interest:

          Ferguson BigBoard (looks like you might have two of these, interested in both)
          8085 Card (of course!)
          Shugart 800 and/or Xerox 8in Drives
          IBM 5151 Display
          GRAB BAG 16

          What are you looking to get from them price-wise? I can pay for shipping, but I'd rather just pick it up next time I'm down that way, since it's not too far away from me. Will you be going to the Maker Faire in NYC this fall?

          Thanks,
          Jonathan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
            Please send your bid to vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm. $0 or
            higher to pickup, $20 or higher orders if the item(s) need(s) to be shipped

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
              I don't really want to make a big thread on MARCH's list, but because
              I have received so many emails already, here are additional clarifications

              1. This stuff is being sold through my company, so please send your
              offer(s) through http://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm so we can
              keep track of it all. I can try to answer individual questions if
              you're patient. The sales are going to be handled mostly Sean at the shop.

              2. What prices? - Best offer over $20 if you want it shipped, best
              offer over $0 if you plan to pick it up. In about three weeks we
              will contact the winning offerors and make arrangements on a case by
              case basis. An offer of $0 is fine, if you plan to pick up the item
              and no one else bids more.

              Answers to some early questions

              3. I am not going to Maker Faire this fall, but I am going to fly
              out to the VCF MW again most likely.

              4.
              a. A bigboard, if it will help fix MARCH's Xerox 820 goes to MARCH,
              otherwise the $$ will go to MARCH.
              b. Same goes for the PC Jr lot, these items must be kept together
              and the proceeds to go MARCH. This is a very comprehensive lot of
              all the good stuff including after market items. I will try to post
              an inventory. THis lot must go to a collector, not someone who will
              try to re-sell.
              c. If there are any other items where the person who gave them to me
              did not expect me to sell the items for profit, I will donate the
              proceeds to MARCH.
              d. The Teleray terminal works but it has some loose connections. I
              have notes on the back for how to make it work with MARCH's
              CUTTER-driven Altair. It will work with the Altair at MARCH as-is.
              e. The tape drives are mostly untested, but are cosmetically ok.
              f. All items are cleaned, no rats, bugs, or rust. I don't keep
              anything unless I can store it. The items have been stored for years
              indoors with air/heat year round.

              5. If you are interested in taking whatever was not sold at the end
              of this sale, let me know also through vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

              6. There is more than the photos, so if you want to stop by
              Wilmington to see the items / cash and carry please make an appointment.

              7. When all of this is done, another round of completely new stuff
              will be sold.

              8. Lastly, offers that are a hassle will be rejected. If for
              example I have to disassemble a TRS 80 Model II to get to the disk
              drive, and the offer is $5, well...don't expect something for nothing.

              I am trying to reduce my inventory to only that which I need or have
              interest in. I have too many duplicates, and not enough time. I
              want others to enjoy these items if I cannot. Also, I am losing the
              space in about a month, at which time it will all go to the scrap heap.

              Bill

              Thanks

              Bill

              At 07:48 PM 6/29/2011, you wrote:
              >Bill,
              >
              >I'm interested in a few things you've got listed. In order of interest:
              >
              > Ferguson BigBoard (looks like you might have two of these,
              > interested in both)
              > 8085 Card (of course!)
              > Shugart 800 and/or Xerox 8in Drives
              > IBM 5151 Display
              > GRAB BAG 16
              >
              >What are you looking to get from them price-wise? I can pay for
              >shipping, but I'd rather just pick it up next time I'm down that
              >way, since it's not too far away from me. Will you be going to the
              >Maker Faire in NYC this fall?
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Jonathan

            • Bob Aviles
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1 7:39 AM
                Hi Bill,

                    I would like to buy the Tandy trs80 monitor "good con't" list # 728552, If you still have it.
                We meant in the VCF this year, and I sent you a email in reference to the 8050.
                so if you still have the Tandy monitor, how much for it?

                Thanks
                Bobby