Re: Paging Jeff Jonas...

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

      > A home built Z-80 based computer, that's been built for speed
      > http://bfreebandingtalktheplanet.runboard.com/t2663

      A clever chap indeed.

      My 50 MHz eZ80 or Circuit Cellar SB180 might outrun it,
      if not for Zilog being mostly dead by now
      and few folks using Zilog products anymore.

      But there's a pleasure in using the original Z80
      with the simple pinout and signalling,
      as well as the support of the In Circuit Emulator.
      If only he were close enough to visit with those tools.

      -- jeffj