Re: [midatlanticretro] New User information

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2011
      On 6/21/11 10:08 PM, sasgurus wrote:
      > Hi – my name is Victor Nahigian, my location is Boston, MA, and Evan
      > asked me to join this group.
      >
      > My experience dates back to the 1960's, and I have a PDP8/I with
      > DECTapes that I have owned since 1972 for my house.
      >
      > How many people can I count on to ask questions as I plug in the
      > PDP8/I again?
      >
      > Does anyone have the program to copy paper tape onto a PC, and then I
      > can transfer it back as a loader on the PDP8?

      Hey there Victor. I'm another -8 person, but sadly I have no
      specific experience with the 8/I. I'll certainly follow your progress
      with interest but I don't think I'll be able to offer any direct
      hardware-related assistance.

      Of course, there's one thing that needs saying: PICS!! 8-)

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL