Atari 800 video cable needed

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2011
      I meant to ask pre-VCF but never got to it ... MARCH needs an Atari 800
      video cable. Anybody have a spare?
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2011
        The RGB cable with the din plug?

        Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 24, 2011
              you mean the RF adapter or the composite cable? There has to be
              either in the H building.
              bd

              At 09:54 PM 6/23/2011, you wrote:
              >I meant to ask pre-VCF but never got to it ... MARCH needs an Atari 800
              >video cable. Anybody have a spare?

            • Mr Ian Primus
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 24, 2011
                The Atari 800 doesn't do RGB. You're looking for a composite video cable. Note that the cable is the same between the Atari 800 and the Commodore 64 composite cable. The Commodore 64 Chroma/Luma S-video cable will not work, however, since it's an 8 pin plug and won't fit.

                -Ian