Nice news from InfoAge

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2011
      Every so often, Fred submits InfoAge progress reports to the National Park Service, as required by contract. For the most recent report he received this reply:

      "Thank you for the submittal of the biennial report for the former Camp Evans, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey. The work you and your volunteers have completed is extraordinary. ..... Sincerely, Alisa McCann, Architectural Historian"

      We should all be proud of what MARCH has done toward that cause.
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2011
        Verily.
        bs