Re: [midatlanticretro] Fun idea for the museum

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2011
      > In the member's exhibit YOU can exhibit anything you want, within reason. :)

      Elaborating on this because I had another idea tonight. "Within reason"
      in the above quoted sentence means the artifact pretty much has to be
      something desktop-size or smaller. There isn't enough space for any big
      iron in the consumer microcomputer room. Even if there was, having
      bigger stuff in there would confuse our visitors.

      I'm also considering the possibility that we could make a second "member
      exhibit" space in the homebrew-era room. We already have a decent amount
      of unused space in there.