Re: [midatlanticretro] Making the exhibits more personal

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
      > I agree, _great_ idea. All of these machines have a sign with the specifications, right? Maybe the donor and restorer info could be on the same card.

      We will definitely do this. It will be easy for most of our unique artifacts, because we know the source of those. However it will be problematic for the more common artifacts, because we have no clue * which * Apple IIe or TRS-80 is on display.

      The plan: we'll keep the donation signs small and tasteful. The timeframe: perhaps this fall, after we finish building the Room 6 exhibit and sprucing up some exhibit details that we rushed (and cut corners) from pre-VCF.