Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler - But what about the Dazzler itself

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler - But what about the Dazzler  itself On 6/21/11 6:51 PM, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Who has a Dazzler anyway?  This thread kind of took a left turn :-)

      I would love someday to see a Cromemco Z1 with a Dazzler at VCF.  I
      know Bill S had one at VCF a few years ago but it was in a SOL or IMSAI.

      bd

      Sorry, recycling an old thread because we spoke about the JS1 together with the Dazzler. I have a working Dazzler in my IMSAI and I’m trying to get the JS working so I can try the few games that use it. I’ll probably start working on the JS next week when I get the other zener diodes.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers